So I found this from the end of 2009, so I'll include both answers to see how things have changed
1) Was 2009/11 a good year for you?
Best year so far. / started out shit, but ended strong
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
Busche Gardens. / Being told I was perfect.
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Coming Home. / Peak Season
4) Where were you when 2009/11 began?
Somewhere being a jerk? / At work
5) Who were you with?
dont remember / Right next to Heather
6) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2009/11?
I always do/n't. / yes and no cause I didnt make them
7) Do you have a new years resolution for 2010/12?
Rresolutions should be made upon realizations, not a timeframe. / <--- same
8) Did you make any new friends in 2009?
To many. WAY to many. / <----- same again
9) Who are your favorite “new” friends?
None of them. I have to many friends / Chris O'Leary. That's my boo
10) What was your favorite month of 2010?
July/august / November!
11) How many different provinces and/or states did you travel to in 2009/11?
2,3, 4, 5? / ummmm 7?
12) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2009?
Nobodys close to me. / <--- good call 3 year ago me
13) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
Well kinda / <--- once again same
14) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2009/11?
Zombieland, I think. Still yet to see Where The Wild Things Are / Horrible Bosses was hilarious
15) Did you do anything out of character in 2009?
Um, Not really, i'm pretty random and spontanious / <---- still me
16) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Nope, 2009 was a good year. / <---- Same again
17) What was the worst lie you told someone in 2009?
I have no clue. / beats me
18) Did you treat somebody badly in 2009?
Yeah probably, I can be pretty heartless. / <--- apparently I dont change much
19) Did somebody treat you badly in 2009?
Probably, but it never bothers me. / <----- not much at all
20) What was your proudest moment of 2009?
Oh man, first thing that came to mind was guitaring. / Heather
21) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2009?
I dont get embarassed easy, but I'm sure theres one somewhere. / None!
22) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2009 and change something, what would it be?
Wouldnt change a thing at all. / <--- hell yeah me
23) What are your plans for 2010/12?
Working to save up for the roadtrip Laura and I are gonna take :D/ Car, apartment, online college courses
24)What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Oh my god, loads of stuff, but I'm to tired to list them. / <----- ^5 lazy me
25)What would you like to have in 2009/12 that you lacked in 2010/11?
Dont you mean that in reverse? / fixed the reverse, and more memories
26)What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 29th. Laura. <3 / November 11th. 11/11/11 Heather and I started dating
27)Did you suffer illness or injury?
Naw, I very rarely get sick or hurt. / HELLS NO
28) What was the best thing you bought?
My Guitar :'] / Ipod, this things saved my life
29) Whose behavior merited celebration?
Noclue / Me
30) Whose behavior made you appalled and disappointed?
None, I dont expect much from people / <-- Ditto
31) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Robots dont get excited! / Actually alot of things, movies, dates, hanging out, just random things
32) What do you wish you’d done more of?
Drugz / Been fourthcoming
33) What do you wish you’d done less of?
Procrastinating / Spending money
34) What was your favorite tv program?
Alice, cause its the only one I remember being excited to watch. / Doctor Who
35) Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
There was someone I didnt hate?! / <---- Agreed!
36) What was the best book you read?
Um, Honestly I think it was a book on paintings. / probably Icy Sparks
37) What was your greatest musical discovery?
Oh snap, dont you ask me about music, it WILL take awhile / DUBSTEP
38) What did you want and get?
Everything. I always get what I want if i want it bad enough. / My Lady
39) What did you want and not get?
Wellll I could still use a laptop... / <-- ho shit me too, past me!
40) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
OH MAN, I went to the liquor store at midnight, had a hotel party, woke up at 3 and went to the bars. / Walked to china buffet ate alone, then went to sleep. 23
41) What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Winning the lottery / <--- word
42) How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
I do what I want. / BadASS or ClASSy
43) What kept you sane?
Music / Hells to the yeah
44) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
If I want to achieve my goals in life, I cant be a person. The emotional risk is to high, but in the end It's worth it. / <-- that I was dumb